Naturally dyed yarns, like GERMAN MERINO and RAMIE SILK NATURAL, are compared to conventional acid-dyed yarns more sensitive and less colour-fast.
Please note that:
- Sunlight, sweat and frequent washing may fade away the colours. Some plants produce less fast colours than others.
- Especially when knitting with strong colours there‘s the possibility of getting coloured fingers and needles.
- Rubbing,sweating or moisture may cause the colour staining to skin or other textiles.
- Naturally dyed yarns are sensitiv to acidic or basic solutions and may change the colour of the yarn by contact.
- Please wash completed clothes seperately by hand in luke-warm water using neutral soap. The clothes may bleed for the first few times.
- Dry flat lying in the shadow.
We wish you a lot of fun with our naturally dyed yarns!